We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Dig or Die
Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
- Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
- Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
- Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
- Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
- Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
- No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
- Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
- Planned for update v0.3 & v0.4, not yet done: Multiplayer. Team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.