Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Dig or Die
Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
- Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
- Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
- Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
- Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
- Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
- No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
- Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
- Planned for update v0.3 & v0.4, not yet done: Multiplayer. Team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.